Walker Wellington is proud to announce a new partnership with the world’s leading authority in cogeneration (CHP or cogen). Starting in October 2017 Walker Wellington began cooperating with AB in New England with the goal of simplifying cogeneration projects for our clients.
If you or your customers have an “energivorous” building or process – or just interested in cogeneration made easy, keep reading. We’ve found a partner who develops, supplies and maintains complete cogen systems allowing you to reduce energy costs and CO2 emissions.
Since 1981, AB-based just outside of Milan Italy, with a US headquarters in NJ has been working with companies seeking to improve their own facilities ROI, saving energy and limiting environmental emissions. AB has customer applications worldwide, samples include:
- Greenhouses – lntergrow Greenhouses
- Natural Gas for Hospitals – Aria Health
- Meat Biogas – Amadori Poultry, Inalca
- Natural Gas “Chemical” application – Viscolube
- Waste Water Treatment – SMAT Turino
The AB Ecomax® modular plants are delivered to your site pre-engineered and ready to connect to your application. Whether it is methane gas from your digester, off-gas from your landfill or natural gas from your supplier, AB has your cogeneration answer.
AB is an established end to end solution – a partnership with over 120 engineers and 200 services staff that follow you from your initial sale all the way thru the final day of service of your plant.
The AB team provides the following services:
- Design – AB has on staff over 120 enginers ready to design a custom Ecomax® plants for your application.
- Production – Once designed AB builds your “plant” in their 450,000 sq ft headquarters in Italy.
- Installation – Ecomax® solutions can be configured for any installation anywhere on the planet.
- Management Software – Continuous monitoring of operating conditions and plant performance allow everyone to see problems before they happen – remotely or in person.
- Service – Unparralell service – with over 200 staff worldwide AB is connected to your team 24/7/365 days a year.